Bursting with vibrant colours, just like the butterfly it was named after, Kelebek scores high in the style and comfort stakes. Wherever you take this cotton-linen blend flat woven towel, it will cue ‘oohs and aaahs’. Perfect for a kids’ bathroom, sarong or fun tablecloth, it just gets softer with every wash
- Ethically made, handwoven and multi-functional as a towel or décor piece
- Made from 100% natural fibres – slight size and colour variations are part of the charm
- Hand wash or wash on a delicate cycle in cold water
- Size: 100cm x 195cm
They might look different to the terry towels we all grew up with but Turkish towels are actually a dream to care for. They just get softer and softer with every wash, and dry so quickly – which is especially handy in winter.
Here’s a reminder of how to care for your towels:
1. Don’t forget that first soak: Before using a towel, for the first time, wash or soak it in cold water in order to make it absorbent.
2. Wash on a gentle cycle and dry on a low heat in the tumble dryer. In fact, just hang them outside, they dry so fast! This will also avoid getting loose tassels and undone fringes.
3. Never use fabric softeners as these ‘stick’ to fibers and make towels less absorbent.