The Kelim range is modern and stylish and will blend beautifully into many interiors. This textured towel is made of Turkish Cotton and is reversible with contrasting colours on each side.
- 100% cotton
- Eco-friendly, lightweight and functional
- Highly absorbent and fast-drying
- Size: 95cm x 175cm
They might look different to the terry towels we all grew up with but Turkish towels are actually a dream to care for. They just get softer and softer with every wash, and dry so quickly – which is especially handy in winter.
Here’s a reminder of how to care for your towels:
1. Don’t forget that first soak: Before using a towel, for the first time, wash or soak it in cold water in order to make it absorbent.
2. Wash on a gentle cycle and dry on a low heat in the tumble dryer. In fact, just hang them outside, they dry so fast! This will also avoid getting loose tassels and undone fringes.
3. Never use fabric softeners as these ‘stick’ to fibres and make towels less absorbent.