With our Trigger-Action Travel Mug, you can fill it up and hit the road without worrying about spills, splashes, or leaks. Just press the button for easy, one-handed drinking. The extra-large size still fits comfortably in your vehicle’s cupholder and keeps your coffee hot longer. Best yet: the lid also comes apart for cleaning.
Stanley’s are technically good to go straight off the shelf, but it still pays to wash all the parts of your new Stanley product thoroughly before you fill ’er up for the first time. Think of it this way: Everyone loves that “new car” smell, but it’s not always the most appetizing taste, y’know?
Some of our products are a little trickier to clean but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. To keep your Stanley sparkling, use simple, use this simple cleaning concoction and routine:
- ¼ cup uncooked rice
- 3oz distilled white vinegar
- Pour ¼ cup of uncooked rice into the flask.
- Fill the flask with 3oz of distilled white vinegar.
- Seal flask.
- Shake vigorously for 1 minute.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes.*
- Shake vigorously again for 1-2 minutes.
- Empty flask. Bonus points for composting the rice.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Leave open until dry.